Rob is experienced at addressing escalating threats of sophisticated terrorism and crime. As an expert in public safety technology, he is knowledgeable about security markets. He’s proven able to help governments and organizations enhance security on all fronts and he has delivered vital security projects in national, state and local agencies. After joining Unisys in 2001 he served as its Director of Justice and Public Safety solutions delivering cutting edge information sharing solutions.
Rob has lead implementation of multi-agency systems and programs in the USA, including Delaware, Southern California, Florida, Singapore and Hong Kong:
- Improving product offerings, meeting targets and increasing global market share
- Video analytics and moving and still photography (pattern and license plate recognition)
- Program management, physical and personal security
- Digital evidence storage.
- Management consulting and systems integration to correctional agencies, law enforcement and justice organizations.
- Development of Standards for Automated Victim Notification Systems for the US DOJ
- Providing technology, video and still photography, and facial recognition to FEMA, FBI and DEA Task Forces,
the US Dept. of Homeland Security, Transportation Security Administration and US Marshal Service
For the last 30 years Karl has been a trusted advisory to his customers, focusing on helping them solve complex business problems through the the use of technology. He’s available for short or long term advisory roles. His primary focus is to help you crystalize your go to market strategy, focus your sales efforts, and help your customers realize the value of your solutions.
Recent Experience: Karl was responsible for leveraging Oracle's partner network to help close business for CRM Sales teams in North America. In this role, Karl worked closely with the Oracle Sales organization and the business development teams from various system integration partners. Karl also managed the ongoing relationship with Deloitte and TCS (Tata) in North America.
Past Experience: Serving as an industry lead for Oracle Consumer Goods in North America. Karl was responsible for helping America’s consumer goods companies understand how Oracle could help them meet and exceed their growth and operational objectives. During his tenure, Oracle was ranked either #1 or #2 in the industry by various organizations, including Gartner and CGT.
Prior to Oracle: Karl spent over 15 years helping companies solve complex enterprise business problems. His areas of expertise include Supply Chain, Trade Management, Business Strategy, Systems Integration, Business Intelligence, and Collaborative Commerce.
Sign up to hear our latest news.